Botox Membership $25
Botox Membership $25
1. Do NOT lie head down flat, touch, or rub the treated areas for at least 4 hours.
2. Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week after treatment. These items may increase bleeding and bruising.
3. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods, and cigarettes 24-48 hours after your treatment. These items may contribute to increased swelling or irritation.
4. Avoid the use of Retin-A or similar products (ex. Kinerase, Tazarac) 2 days after treatment to avoid increased irritation or redness.
5. Avoid cosmetic treatments such as laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro-dermabrasion for 2 weeks after treatment with Dysport® or Botox®.
6. Try to avoid wearing makeup until the day after treatment. Earlier use may cause pustules. If you must wear makeup we recommend a good quality mineral makeup for the face.
7. Please report to your provider if any increased pain, increased swelling, redness, blisters, or itching immediately, should it occur following your treatment.
8. The treatment may take 10 to 14 days to take full effect. It is recommended that the touch up, if needed, be done no later than 2 weeks after the initial treatment.
1.Do NOT, touch, press, rub, or manipulate the implanted areas for 6 hours after treatment. This can cause irritation, sores or possible scarring.
2. Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for 3 days after treatment.
3. Avoid submerging head under water for a full 24 hours after Voluma® XC treatment; this includes pools, beach, bathtub, hot tub, etc.
4. Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week after treatment. These items may increase bleeding and bruising.
5. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods and cigarettes 24-48 hours after your treatment. These items may contribute to increased swelling or irritation.
6. Avoid the use of Retin-A or similar products (ex. Kinerase, Tazarac) 2 days after treatment to avoid increased irritation or redness.
7. Avoid cosmetic treatments such as laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro-dermabrasion for 2 weeks after treatment.
8. Try to avoid wearing makeup or lipstick until the day after treatment. Earlier use may cause pustules. If you must wear makeup, we recommend a good quality mineral makeup for the face or Aquaphor ointment for the lips.
9. Please report to your provider immediately if you have increased pain,
abnormal swelling, redness, blisters or itching following your treatment.
10. Ice the treated areas for the next 24 hours. Place the ice pack on the area for 20 minutes and remove the ice pack for 20 minutes. Continue this pattern for 24 hours.
11.Please remember one side may heal faster than the other side. Allow 2-3 weeks for fully heal. Everyone heal different as well.
12. Under-eyes filler will look and feel puffy and swell for couple weeks. Headache can be expected with nose, nasal folds and undereyes filler, can last up to 4 days.
Usually low sodium food and diuretic will be recommended. Tylenol will help.
• What to Expect After Treatment: Immediately following the procedure, the most commonly reported temporary side effects are redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness, tingling, numbness, lumpiness, and/or a feeling of
pressure or fullness at the injection sites and/or in the treated area(s). Cold gel packs/ice may be gently applied immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
• To Avoid Bruising: Avoid alcohol consumption for a minimum of 6 hours and refrain from taking blood thinners such as Aspirin and NSAIDS for several days. Tylenol is recommended if needed for discomfort.
• To Maximize Results and Prevent Complications:
o Avoid touching or scrubbing at the injection sites for 24 hours after treatment.
o Sleep on your back with your head elevated and avoid rubbing the treated area for 2 weeks.
o Avoid direct high heat (blow dryer, sun exposure, sauna, steam room, very hot shower, hot yoga, strenuous exercise, etc.) for 24 hours after treatment.
o Makeup may be applied immediately after the treatment if desired.
• No Facials, Facial Massages, or Laser Treatments for 2 Weeks Afterward: Most facials, chemical peels, laser, and light treatments may be done immediately prior to the treatment but not for 2 weeks after the treatment. Botox® may be injected immediately before or after. Avoid Glycolic acid, Benzo peroxide, Retin A products for 2 weeks.
• Combination Therapy for Optimal Results: PRP Therapy stimulates your skin to grow new, younger tissue however; it does not prevent muscle movement or resurface the skin. Most patients see best results when combining their PRP treatments with other anti-aging procedures such as Botox®, HA Filler, AFT, FOCUS, etc.
• Follow up Appointment: Most patients see improvement within 2-4 weeks with continued improvement for up to 12 weeks. If the desired level of correction has not been reached within 4-12 weeks then we recommend repeating the procedure at 4-12 week intervals until you achieve the result you desire.
• Maintenance Treatments: The results of this treatment can last up to 2 years, but results vary and research documenting the longevity of results is ongoing. Maintenance treatments are recommended every 6-12 months.
There will be an initial volume increase that is caused by the sterile water / normal saline used to suspend the Sculptra® particles for injection. During the first day or two following the treatment, your body will naturally absorb this water. The treatment area should be lightly massaged by the patient for about 5 days, 5 minute, 5 times a day after treatment to ensure the Sculptra® particles are distributed evenly throughout the buttocks to help deliver the fullest appearance.
Results will appear gradually, and the shape of the buttocks will continue to improve with 6 - 8 weeks for second treatment.
Immediately after the treatment, you will look and feel like you have a moderate sunburn. Expect your skin to have a pink or reddish hue (erythema). Your skin may also feel warm and tighter than normal.
There may be a little edema (swelling) and superficial bruising around the eyes. Crusting and peeling for three to seven days post-treatment is also common.
You may notice small needle marks on the treatment area, but don’t worry! They will disappear in about three days. If you’ve had a more aggressive treatment, they should be gone after approximately a week.
Wash the treated area with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water. Do this at least two to three hours after the procedure or before going to bed. Avoid scrubbing your face, exfoliating, or picking your skin. Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
If you were given a topical balm by your skin care specialist, now is the time to use it. Also make sure to use clean pillowcases, sheets, and blankets to avoid infections.
Morpheus8 aftercare involves continuing your skincare routine of using a gentle cleanser and recommended moisturizer. It’s best to avoid makeup, retinol, and other products with harsh ingredients. You can only resume using your usual skincare products after two to three days.
***** Retinols may be used again seven days after the treatment. Always remember to clean your hands before touching your face!
Also, avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of developing hyperpigmentation. While there are no restrictions on bathing, it’s best to avoid scrubbing or inflicting any trauma to the treated areas.
You can start using SPF 30 broad spectrum mineral sunscreen such as zinc or titanium dioxide. However, it’s best to avoid chemical sunscreens made from octisalate, oxybenzone, homosalate, avobenzone, and similar ingredients.
Continue to avoid activities that expose you to the sun (e.g. swimming and tanning beds). Also, avoid hot tubs, saunas, going to the gym, and other activities that make you sweat as they may cause adverse reactions.
To ensure proper healing and minimize the risk of swelling or bruising, also avoid:
You may start wearing makeup 48 hours after the treatment.
You can restart your regular skin care regimen. We recommend using retinol products at this point to optimize the result of the treatment.
Morpheus8 aftercare also includes a follow-up consultation with your skin care specialist. Don’t forget to see your provider three to five weeks after the treatment!
Drink lots of water before and after a session will help with eliminating fat cells ouf of your body.
Keep hydration during your sessions . Eat low fat and keep your body moving.
Tangible results e felt right after the treatment, similar to an intensive workout of the target area muscles. Positive visible results for muscle toning are usually seen two to four weeks after the last session in the series of treatments. Positive visible results of fat reduction are usually seen 8-12 weeks after treatment. The underlying muscles require time to adapt and strengthen. Fat cells that are destroyed through apoptosis during the series of treatments are gradually and naturally eliminated by the body. Visible results continue to improve for weeks to months after the treatment series.Tangible results are felt right after the treatment, similar to an intensive workout of the target area muscles. Positive visible results for muscle toning are usually seen two to four weeks after the last session in the series of treatments. Positive visible results of fat reduction are usually seen 8-12 weeks after treatment.
The underlying muscles require time to adapt and strengthen. Fat cells that are destroyed through apoptosis during the series of treatments are gradually and naturally eliminated by the body.
Visible results continue to improve for weeks to months after the treatment series.
Possible complications: muscle cramp , blisters after treatment . In the event of blisters, please apply Aquafor and have them air dry. Blisters are common with Emsculpt Neo.
Muscle cramp happen if your body is dehydrated, please increase intake with electrolyte and water.